Thursday, November 12, 2009

Long lost kung fu movie...?

There is a kung fu movie that used to be on the old "samurai sunday" back in the old days. I think it's a classic shaw brother's film. It's about 2 shaolin temples that are rivals, and there are 3 main characters that go and challenge the rival school. One learns the iron palm, the other learns the piercing finger technique, and I can't remember exactly what the third guy did, but it was probably acrobatics or weapon techniques. I want to track this movie down. does it sound familiar to any of you martial arts fans out there?

Long lost kung fu movie...?
I can only think of Invincible Shaolin. The story pits Northern shaolin teachers against Southern shaolin teachers of the manchu army. A manchu general (Wang Lung Wei) schemes to have his coaches challenged by rival northern shaolin teachers. The nothern and southern shaolin masters learn of the plot way too late.
Reply:I'm not a martial arts fan, but your question intrigued me enough to look up info on the Shaw Brothers. I have linked an article at Wiki which lists many of their movies along with pics of the actors. I'm hoping it will help you locate the one you want.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaw_Brothe...


No comments:

Post a Comment