Thursday, November 12, 2009

How knows old Kung Fu Flicks?

I'm looking for a movie Called '13 Evil Bandits and Against Drunken Cat's Paw'. All I remember is about a women who is blind. She loves drinking wine but she can fight drunken boxing. Also she have a son who is learning from her. She was hired to help a girl who's family was killed by the 13 evil bandits. I think the learder is a old woman. Thats all the information I can give out. The whole point to this is I want to buy this movie. I tried Amazon and Ebay and they both don't have it. This movies is so old, it gots a second name called 'No one can touch her'. Please Help!!!

How knows old Kung Fu Flicks?
is it an old vipers movie???





they did a karate box set 20 movies for 10.00 a year ago or so. try amazon or digitaleyes.





the box set was made by Millcreek or brentwood


No comments:

Post a Comment