Thursday, November 12, 2009

Is there a good Kung-Fu Temple in California?

Hi, I'm living in Florida right now but am wanting to move back to California sometime soon. I started Kung Fu at the Wah Lum Temple in Orlando a little over a month ago and I love it. Really hard work and great training, but a very important thing about it is that it's actually a temple that was built by the grandmaster and not just some place at an outdoor mall. I'm studying the Northern Style Praying Mantis System and ideally I'd like to stick with this but it wouldn't be a huge deal to learn a different system as I am relatively new.





I was wondering if anyone knew any (good) Kung-Fu temples in the Orange County, San Diego, or even Los Angeles areas that I might be able to research more of. I didn't get any good results with Google so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks!





Wah Lum Temple -%26gt; http://www.wahlum.com

Is there a good Kung-Fu Temple in California?
I know no temples. Martial arts studios, perhaps, but not temples. I apolgise for replying without an answer, but simply wish to offer you good luck in finding one.

wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment